THE YOSHINOYA ADVANTAGE
We're Southern California's best kept secret and you owe it to your career to find out what's changed. With 70 company owned stores in "So Cal" and our plans to double in size in the next five years, opportunity is knocking. Here's just a few reasons to look at Yoshinoya America to jumpstart your career.
- Since the arrival of the new senior team in late 2013, comp store sales are up more than 5% reversing 5-years of sales declines. New products, new technologies, better systems, and the unveiling of our new concept, Yoshinoya Japanese Kitchen, are driving better results.
- Whether you start as cook or cashier, store manager, district manager, or working at our Support Center in Torrance, we are committed to providing you with the advancement opportunities and financial rewards you deserve.
- Helping our managers achieve work/life balance is a priority-our managers enjoy a 45 hour work week.
- We offer some of the best management benefits in the industry. Interested in an HMO with a $10 biweekly premium? Look no further. And with our desire to promote from within, affordable healthcare is finally an achievable goal for all our employees.
- We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Yoshinoya Holdings, based in Japan. With 2200 stores worldwide, our parent company is financially strong committed to our long term growth and success.
This is a golden opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a restaurant company that's got big plans for the future. Opportunity seldom knocks, but when it does, you've got to answer the door! Click on the link below to take control of your career.